Free Ethics Calls
How to Stay Out of Ethical Hot Water as a Professional Coach
The coaching industry is growing at a record pace, which is great for professional coaches, right?
Well, yes and no. With that growth, comes an increase in visibility AND an increased risk of clients filing ethical complaints that could damage your reputation and your business if you are not ethically aware.
That’s why learning how to ethically protect yourself, your business, and your clients in today’s environment is crucial.
In these free calls we cover some of the following topics and more:
- Could you be treading into some ethical gray areas as a coach and not even know it?
- Are you curious about what it really means to be highly ethical as a Professional Coach?
- Do you know how your own daily rational thinking could put you in ethical hot water?
- Want to know what clients file complaints about most?
- Are you familiar with the ICF’s Ethical Review (complaint) Process and the BCC Ethical Review Process? More importantly, do you know how to keep yourself out of this stressful situation?
- Are you sure your coaching agreement is protecting you
- Want some inside tips on how to fine tune your agreement for higher ethical coverage?
If you are a professional coach, don’t wait until you land in ethical hot water. Discover the most effective ways to protect yourself and operate at a higher ethical standard in this free call.
Free Ethics Call: Thursday, September 21, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET / 1:00 PM CT
12:00 Noon MT/ 11:00 AM PT
Meet Your Instructor:
Join Ethics Expert and Instructor Tina Elliot, MBA, PCC, BCC, a longtime member of both the ICF Global Ethics and Standards Committee and The ICF Independent Review Board. With decades of real experience serving on the ICF’s Ethics Independent Review Board, she is ready to give you an inside look into the most common pitfalls coaches experience, as well as her own personal tips from running a successful coaching business, so that you can safeguard your career.
Free informational ethics call are scheduled approximately every 4 months and cover some of the most pressing topics in coaching ethics as well as new information as it is provided from coaching professional organizations.