About Your Coach Tina Elliot, MBA, PCC, BCC
Transforming the Way Leaders Work to Accelerate Businesses, Careers & Lives
I support professional women in developing the leadership skills they need to create the career success they want, while balancing their work and personal lives.
As a professional coach who others in the profession turn to for their coaching, I have the experience necessary to support you to identify the challenges that are holding you back. We will work together to design the roadmap for reaching your goals – in and out of the office – and I partner with you to be an authentically successful leader.
With my many years of experience as a professional in corporate America, and as a small business owner, it was a natural fit to coach and support like-minded professional women.
I intimately understand the daily challenges professional women face, from navigating office politics and feeling unappreciated, to having a family and trying to carve out time for both work and a personal life.
I have worked with international Fortune 500 companies as a director, managing consultant, accountant and senior project manager in high tech, health care, pharmaceutical, manufacturing financial advisory, aerospace, non-profit, academia and government as well as small business owners.
This gives me a unique ability to draw on my lifetime of personal and professional experience, utilizing masterful coaching skills that reveal who you truly are, so that you can become more self-aware, energized, and successful.
Experience & Credentials
My coaching expertise is a product of both intensive and ongoing training, as well as two decades of coaching experience.
- Certified graduate of (CUCG) of CoachU, the leading global provider of coach training programs accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Trained and certified in coaching core competencies, life, career, business, wellness, executive and leadership development coaching processes.
- International Coaching Federation (ICF) member with a Professional Certified Coach Credential, (PCC) the gold standard in professional coaching credentialing worldwide
- Board Certified Coach Credential (BCC) through the Center for Credentialing and Education (CCE)
- Served numerous terms on the global International Coaching Federation organization (ICF) Ethics & Standards Committee and numerous task forces.
- A board member of the ICF Independent Review Board (Ethics Complaints Processing) and Ethics Tasks Forces.> I am one of a handful of coaches with over two decades of Coaching Ethics Expertise> Serve as a Coaching Ethics Specialist to the coaching industry
- A Certified ICF Credentialing Assessor based on extensive coaching experience, and a thorough understanding of the application of ICF core competencies
- Coach educator at Institute for Life Coach Training and The University of Texas at Dallas–Jindal School of Management, as well as other coach training providers.
- Serve as a Mentor/Business Coach for new coaches to:> Hone their coaching skills and build successful coaching businesses.
- Serve as an ICF and CCE (BCC) Mentor/ Supervisor Coach for coaches > Polish and deepen the use of their coaching skills and prepare for credentialing through the ICF and CCE (BCC).
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Management (California Coast University)
- Master of Science in Business Administration (California Coast University)
Your Coaching Experience
While it’s important to know the qualifications and work experience I bring to the table, your success is what really matters. When we work together, we focus on clarity of your purpose so that you can identify and overcome what may be holding you back.
My coaching style and approach is inviting, light-hearted, action-oriented, and resourceful, enhanced by my experience as a feedback specialist. My expertise is working in your blind spots, so you become aware and remove those blind spots that have been holding you back from accomplishing all that you want.
Contact Me Now for More Information
Let’s connect and set up a complimentary meeting so you can experience the power of coaching. We will work together to create a personalized high-level plan to get you into action immediately, and on the road to success.